In the Fearfully Fashioned Book Club we will be reading books that will assist us in fashioning the life we've always wanted. Throughout the course of year we will be reading faith-based and personal development books centered around the topics of productivity, success, time management, finances, and purpose. Check back here every few months for the next book announcement.
Click here to purchase Breaking Busy.
How It Works
- There is no other cost besides purchasing the book
- The meeting will be held live on Google Hangout.
- There will be a question and answer period after every meeting so come prepared with questions.
- Don't have the book? That's fine! The book isn't necessary to engage in the topics we will cover.
- Book club meetings will be held on the last Thursday of every month at 7:00 pm EST.
In Breaking Busy you will
- Learn how to shop chasing what leaves you empty and start doing what you were created to do.
- Identify the common lies you believe and how to strip their power from your life.
- Recognize how what you say no to determines what you can say yes to.
- Discover how to overcome feeling a constant pressure to be all things to all people.
Next Meeting: July 7th