Hey loves! It’s been awhile! I’ve been so busy with classes that it has been some time since I have posted, but I haven’t forgotten about you guys! Since yesterday was the first official day of fall, why not kick it off with a roundup of my fall essentials?! These items will make sure that your autumn is Fearfully Fashioned.
1. Layering Pieces Now that the weather is starting to cool down, it’s not quite coat season yet but you want to make sure that you have some pieces that will keep you warm and cozy when that wind starts to pick up.
2. Scarves Scarves are by far my favorite fall accessory. They have so many prints and colors that can spice up any basic piece. ( I plan on adding this one to my collection).
3. Fall Scented Candles I love my BBW (Bath and Body Works) candles! They really make my room feel like fall, even though the weather outside still screams summer.
4. Boots Who doesn’t love a good boot during the fall?! I’m really trying to build up my collection right now with different colors and styles so I have options to keep my toesys warm.
5. Dark Nail Polish During the fall, I love to wear the darker colors on my nails to fit the dark, moody, look of the season.
6. Hair Moisturizer Fall is the time where the air gets dryer and consequently so does my hair! It is a MUST to keep my ends protected and moisturized to prevent breakage during these cold, harsh months.
7. Body Butters My skin tends to suffer the most during the fall and winter season. To prevent dry and scaly skin I have to step it up a notch from regular lotions and graduate to body butters. They are heavier and more moisturizing to prevent dry and cracked skin.